Poll: Chat Theme | Light or Dark
We want to know if users prefer the Light or Dark Chat Theme. You can vote by clicking here. The Dark Theme has some limitations which can make it hard to navigate the chat. By voting this will let us know what needs to be fixed and or changed.
Like the site? Want to support the future of site? All donations go towards development, hardware, etc! All the things that will make this site even better.
All payments go to MMJr.net
Sites Owned: MMJr.net / IncrediEntertainment.com / iHearCU.com
September Goal: $150.00
Donations Received: $0.00 / $150.00
We are still updating the website. There are many things to do for both website and chat. However there is no ETA when both website / chat will be completed. During this time you will still be able to chat. If you register for the website please don’t get attached to that user account, as you may have to re-register once things are completed.
Have questions, ideas don’t hesitate to send Mike M a message. Thanks!
Upcoming changes to iHearCU.com:
(Coming Soon) – New Chat Software. Developed and owned by MMJr.net / iHearCU. Development takes time, money and of course you. We will never ask for money, however if you want to help feel free to donate. All donations go towards: Development, Hardware, etc! Also this couldn’t happen without you so if you have any feedback, ideas feel free to share them. We will see what we can do.
—> More upcoming changes will be announced soon…
You can donate by clicking here.
You can contact us by clicking here.
Welcome to iHearCU.com
- 100% FREE!
- Registration is NOT required.
iHearCU ChatJoin our iHearCU Chat Community by logging in.
Our service is for anyone ages 13+. So there are very few and simple rules to follow.
Rules to follow are:
- Respect all Chat Members, Staff & Moderators / Volunteers.
Simple enough right? Treat everyone with respect just as you would want the same in return.
- Please refrain from using foul language in General Chat.
This is what user created rooms are for.
Simply keep it to a minimum or move it to an 18+ room.
- What goes on in your room must stay in your room.
What goes down in your room simply just stays in there.
- No room raiding.
Don’t go into rooms to cause problems, if your welcomed in the room and you dislike another user, do not socialize or cause issues to make the matters worse.
- No bad room name creation.
There is no need for this especially if it is to target another user on the site, etc!
- Recording another users video and or taking screenshots is NOT ALLOWED.
Simply just as it says.
Ages (13-17) must wear clothes at all times. Nudity / Sexual conduct is NOT ALLOWED; that includes posting pictures, website URLs, etc! Moderators / Volunteers will check “webcams” randomly to make sure rules are followed.
- No threatening / harassing / stalking others.
Simply just as it says.
These rules will be enforced for each and every user.
Tips / Notes
- NEVER give out your personal information such as: Where you live, Where you work, Your Phone Number, etc!
- All user created rooms are moderated by the room creator. Your room, your rules!
- If another user is causing problems or being annoying simply use the block feature. You may also REPORT the user and our Staff, Moderators / Volunteers will review and take action accordingly.
They will get the point that they’ve been ignored.
- We would appreciate if all Chat Members put their real year of birth in their profiles. (Not Enforced) However room owners may ask you to put your real year of birth.
- There will be NO discussions of committing suicide or any other form of self harm PERIOD.
Please call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255. They are available 24 hours everyday.
- Please DO NOT give out your password to anyone. Our Staff & Chat Moderators / Volunteers will NEVER ask for this information.
By doing so is a violation and nor can your account be recovered.
- Please DO NOT upload nudity photos as your profile picture.
These types of photos / images will be removed by a site administrator if the user fails to comply.
We are currently looking for moderators.
iHearCU Contact Form